Tailor Your Wardrobe for Success
Nashville’s Tailor for Custom Suits
- Three week turnaround available
- Nearly limitless design options
- Try on a garment in your size to feel the fit
- Rely on over 100 years of combined tailoring expertise
- Six week normal turnaround time standard
Old world methods
There is no replacement for handmade patterns, especially when you’re building custom suits. Every single nuance of your body is written with our chalk to create your pattern. What makes our process unique is this all happens in our workshop in Nashville or our extended tailors in London, England.
New technology in the tailoring world is a welcome thing, but we go against the norm of modern-day clothiers and use our expertise to craft handmade bespoke clothing.
From the first measurement, it’s a partnership forged in style.
- A truly bespoke experience from start to finish
- Handmade pattern – never graded
- Handmade garments and internals
- Handsewn buttons on our shirts and suits
- Exclusive toile fitting unlike anywhere else
- Three fittings in total before completion
- Yearly “Re-Fit” service free of charge
As seen in
We have been proudly featured in various national and local publications and had our looks in movies and television.
Complimentary Yearly Refit Service
We know that while our clothing will fit you perfectly after the final fitting, our bodies are ever-changing. That’s why we offer a lifetime complimentary refit service for all of our bespoke suits, jackets, and pants.
Utilizing our sister company’s alterations talent, Only One Tailoring will refit your bespoke garments once a year at no cost to you.
Your Advisors in Style
Master Clothier Charles Bass | Master Tailor Aaron McGill
Celebrities like Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, Scotty McCreery, Chris Young, Jason Aldean, and Jon Pardi trust us for their custom looks, and so can you.
Google Reviewer – John M.
Google Reviewer – L&S Vlogs
Google Reviewer – Tyler M.